Friday, July 17, 2009

A Day In The Life

So another day passed where I went to bed at 4am and woke up at 2pm. I cleaned up, grabbed a coffee with my cousin during which we talked about World War Two quite extensively.

The main discussion was based on why Hitler failed and what America's priorities were after Pearl Harbor. On the walk back home we both agreed that having short hair gives oneself the false idea that a shower is less necessary. Obviously our assumption was not true, but i do think that dirty hair can really make someone feel much dirtier than they are; on the other side of that coin is the fact that having shorter hair makes you feel less dirty than you actually are. Therefore we both came to the conclusion that having short hair gives one more responsibility. Even though this isn't an easily verifiable fact, I feel that with enough field research and controlled testing I might find a real answer to such an important question.

Afterward I came home and ravaged two or three mangoes until they were utterly unidentifiable, ate a Lite Cesar salad (trying to loose some weight, notice the small amounts of food and the walking to Starbucks), found out that iTunes karaoke is not actually real CD-G format karaoke, and then took my dogs out on a short walk at 11pm (which is really only the midpoint of my day) and enjoyed peeing outside just as much as they did.

If this day were a Little Critters picture book it would probably be the story entitled, "The New Potty."

Tweet with me @ http://twitter.com/Labrack2401



----------------
Now playing: Kellie Pickler - Things That Never Cross a Man's Mind
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment